Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Zgemma H7] Time remaining/Elapsed

grumgukenhoff

New member
Joined
Oct 23, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi
I was wondering if anyone could help. I recently changed over from Open ATV to Open Vix and I used to have a feature where the time remaining/elapsed would appear on the set top box while playing from the HDD.
I have tried to find the setting for this on Open Vix but cannot locate it anywhere.
I'm using a zgemma h7 running Open Vix 6.3.002
Any help please.
Thanks in advance.
 
It is in GUI settings.
menu > setup > user interface > settings
 
Hi Thanks for that.
In the GUI settings I have set "Show time remaining/elapsed" as remaining
"Show transponder remaining/elapsed" as hours/mins
and " Media playback" as hours/mins
but the display on the stb while playing a file from hdd is just showing the current time.
 
Please povide a screenshot.

Which skin are you using?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top