Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] Time Shift Problem

andy vash

New member
Joined
May 4, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
63
I have a Vu+ solo 4K and from the beginning l have a problem with timeshift. When l rewind the picture, the picture freezes and l get audio for about 30 seconds and then the screen goes black. Or the picture rewinds and jumps back to live TV. I don't have a problem pausing its just rewind.

l also have a problem when playing back recordings. Not always but sometimes when l play back a recording l get a still picture with audio. The only way l can fix this is by stopping the recording and then going back in to it.

At first l thought it was the hard drive so l changed the drive and l still have the problem.
Hopefully it's just a setting but l would appreciate it if someone can help, the Vu is running the latest open vix image
 
The still picture after fast forwarding at certain speeds on some channels is a bug that was introduced back in the 4.1 image, I reported it at the time but I don't think anyone was interested, it is a cache bug, that after fast forwarding at higher speeds the cache doesn't empty.
If after pressing enter when you have fast forwarded at 32x just quickly arrow left to 2x and then press enter again, not ideal I know.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top