Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Time synchronisation from stream

abu baniaz

Moderator
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
24,112
Reaction score
178
Points
63
Location
East London
Could someone kindly confirm how the time synchronisation is supposed to work. I know that we can set to sync on the net as well as stream.

I set the time zone to GMT and the receiver is set to synchronise with the stream. If the active channel is a non UK channel, should the synced time be the UK one or the local time of the channel to which the receiver is tuned into?

Many thanks in advance.
 
I take it this is about a ViX-image?

A transponder always transmits GMT. The box will display the local time, as defined by the timezone setting of the box.
 
So that I can send logs quickly, is there a command I can execute to sync time rather than wait for it?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top