B
banie01
Guest
Hiya Folks,
Bit of a strange one here.
My Vu Duo has all of a sudden started giving the time as being one hr behind. i.e. right now it is 15:17 yet my Vu is displaying 14:17.
It was working fine til yesterdays update, and now the time is an hour off, yet the Now/Next guide shows the correct program but the wrong time.
I have tried setting it to read TP time for sync and also set it to NTP time sync and still the same result.
My timezone is set to GMT, am I missing anything obvious here?
Bit of a strange one here.
My Vu Duo has all of a sudden started giving the time as being one hr behind. i.e. right now it is 15:17 yet my Vu is displaying 14:17.
It was working fine til yesterdays update, and now the time is an hour off, yet the Now/Next guide shows the correct program but the wrong time.
I have tried setting it to read TP time for sync and also set it to NTP time sync and still the same result.
My timezone is set to GMT, am I missing anything obvious here?