Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Timed recording issue

Willmoore

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2015
Messages
848
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
68
Location
Stafford
I had Lucky Man set to record every Friday at 9pm. This series ended last night but when I look ahead on the epg to next Friday the programme that is now in it's place at 9pm A League of Their Own is set to record. When i press the green button(timer overview) Lucky Man is there waiting causing the timer to be set.
Why hasn't the timer cancelled ?
 
Anybody ? I've had a similar issue tonight. Timer set for Walking Dead which finished last week and tonight it's recording the programme that's replaced it. Is it because I used the record weekly setting via the Green Button instead of the Auto-timer ?
 
Long press green and delete the timers you don't want and save.most probs one of those things that happened at times
 
Anybody ? I've had a similar issue tonight. Timer set for Walking Dead which finished last week and tonight it's recording the programme that's replaced it. Is it because I used the record weekly setting via the Green Button instead of the Auto-timer ?
Yes. "Record weekly" means "set up a recoding at this time each week". It says nothing about what is on at the time.
If you want to get it to check what is actually on use an AutoTimer instead.
 
Long press green and delete the timers you don't want and save.most probs one of those things that happened at times
Long green will get you to AutoTimers.
It sounds as though these are repeating timers (different beast).l
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top