Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] Timed Recordings Failure

shortheath

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
May 25, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
83
When using Unicable LNB - Inverto IDLU-32UL40-UNB00-0PP Connected to Tuner A

Unfortunately, although timed recordings are initiated the recorded duration of recordings is zero!
If I select record button on several channels all record successfully. Any ideas anyone?
 
The Cure

I have tried to set up BlackHole 3.0.2 My Unicable LNB was not listed under available Inverto Unicable LNB's so gave up.
I then tried OpenBH 0.6 Build 18 - My Inverto Unicable was listed so tried out my image setup - Timed recordings were successful. I realised that I had used Automatic Scan Followed by AutoBouquetMaker to create my bouquets.
In OpenVIX 4.2 Build 18 I had used Autobouquet 28.2E Plugin to create Bouquets and Channel list. I have since used Automatic Scan Followed by BouquetMaker to create my bouquets and it seems to be successful.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top