S
strebord
Guest
Hi,
I wonder if anyone can shed any light on an issue I've encountered today. Box has been running fine but it seems some of the sky sports channel frequencies have changed and were blank on my box so I've tried to re-scan ABM and keep getting the message "Timeout for tuner lock". I've tried re-flashing and also restoring a previous working image but every time I try and run abm I get the same message. I'm now wondering if this is likely to be a hardware issue.
Any ideas or suggestions gratefully received
I wonder if anyone can shed any light on an issue I've encountered today. Box has been running fine but it seems some of the sky sports channel frequencies have changed and were blank on my box so I've tried to re-scan ABM and keep getting the message "Timeout for tuner lock". I've tried re-flashing and also restoring a previous working image but every time I try and run abm I get the same message. I'm now wondering if this is likely to be a hardware issue.
Any ideas or suggestions gratefully received