O
olly330
Guest
First of all let me say that this box is great, but the VIX 2.0 image is amazing!
Credit to the guys that put the work in, must take months of fine tuning to get it as sweet as it is running now.
I have a little nag, due to my eyesight not being great, when I set up a timer event and go into the timer menu is there any way I can have the description of the timer is large text, say next to it, e.g:
Maybe having the description of this episode to the right of the screen
Or, in this screen the description is shown, but can it be made a lot larger so I can read it easily
Any help is much appreciated, many thanks, Olly
Credit to the guys that put the work in, must take months of fine tuning to get it as sweet as it is running now.
I have a little nag, due to my eyesight not being great, when I set up a timer event and go into the timer menu is there any way I can have the description of the timer is large text, say next to it, e.g:
Maybe having the description of this episode to the right of the screen
Or, in this screen the description is shown, but can it be made a lot larger so I can read it easily
Any help is much appreciated, many thanks, Olly