Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] Timer entry

posi

Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2017
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
6
My hope is that you move Timer type line in Timer entry from third line to first. Then you can select recording from craphical epg by tapping twice the green button and that is all. No you must use arrow button between greens.

Timer.webp
 
I thought green+green was already all that was needed to record.
 
You are right. I use green to timer zap channel and then I need arrow buttons. I tought it is same with record. I am used to use openATV and there the record is on first line. Now when delay to turn on graphical epg is gone I like to use VIX because of nice skin and good CI+ modul recognizion.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top