Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Timer List in Vix 2.1

dfdream

V.I.P ,
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
980
Reaction score
3
Points
0
All.

I just noticed (for me anyway) that the done items in the Timer List in Vix 2.1 are added to the top not to the bottom like in all other versions.

I dont think I changed anything but I have to scroll down to see the next recordings.

D
 
Can anyone confirm weather this is the case now.
If its not is there a setting that changes the completed recordings to the bottom of the list.

D
 
Is its the same for everyone. Mine are at the top as well.
 
you can change it is customise options ;)
 
Andy I cant find any entry in customise options that allows the done recordings to appear at the bottom of the Timer List.
This is the first revision Ive seen with them on the top.

you can change it is customise options ;)
 
Andy I cant find any entry in customise options that allows the done recordings to appear at the bottom of the Timer List.
This is the first revision Ive seen with them on the top.

Setup --> System --> Customise --> 'Position of finished Timers in TimerList' (item no 12)
 
Thanks for that Andy...
I hadnt done last updates but have now and its there alright.
Great work..

D

Setup --> System --> Customise --> 'Position of finished Timers in TimerList' (item no 12)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top