Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Micro] Timer recordings showing a blank screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter suhel
  • Start date Start date
S

suhel

Guest
Hi

I am experiencing issues when I add a timer for recording at a scheduled time.

The scheduled program records but when playing back the recording comse up as a blank screen.

There are no issues with instant recording whilst the channel is selected.

The miracle box has one cable tuner with an external harddrive attached.

Previously there were no issues until image build 5.0.013

Is anyone else experiencing this.... please help

Thank you in advanced

Suhel
 
Hi

I believe its for all channels I have tried several movie channel some... the softcam I am using is 1.38
 
You are not being specific enough. How can we help you with very little info from yourself.
*Also note to yourself* If you are trying to record any Sky Premium channels, e.g. Sky Movies, Sky Sports, Sky Atlantic etc then you won't be able to as you are no longer able to view those channels on any e2 receiver using your official sky card.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I am not sure how specific you want me to be... I can't be any more clearer. I am able to view the channels as I have a cable receiver and how comes it works when I am recording whilst watching the channel?
But not when there's a scheduled recording. How much more infor do you want? Some screenshots? A video?
 
I am not sure how specific you want me to be... I can't be any more clearer.
You can.
Name a specific channel; and a specific programme for which you set a recording and ended up with a blank screen when playing it back.
When asked about which cam you use don't just give a version number, but give its name too.

... how comes it works when I am recording whilst watching the channel? But not when there's a scheduled recording.
Well, that's what we're trying to work out...
 
You can.
Name a specific channel; and a specific programme for which you set a recording and ended up with a blank screen when playing it back.
When asked about which cam you use don't just give a version number, but give its name too.

Well, that's what we're trying to work out...

Ok sky sports 2, sky premier or even BBC1 I do believe it's happening on all cahnnles. Set an auto timer to schedule a recording say for e.g. 21:00. It's 17:00 so I put the box to standby. The next day I see the programme has recorded in the media section. I play the recording and it's blank... there's is no audio and no video just a blank screen playing.

I hope this helps
 
How are you selecting the service to record from? Are you using specific services? (Note:There are several services with same name, but most will not work as they are intended for other areas.)
 
I am not sure what you mean by that. I have always just navigated via the epg... select program for recording and press ok.
 
All channels, whether they work or not will have EPG data.

Do you select from the bouquets, which only containing working services?
 
I go to favourites and choose channels from for the sections for example... sports... movies... etc. Is that the correct method? That's what I've always done.
 
Look at timers.xml and compare the service references used for the recording with the working service reference.
 
could i ask if your external hdd is mains powered and not a portable?
 
timers.xml is located in /etc/enigma2 Transfer to PC then view with notepad++ or any other Linux compatible editor.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top