Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Micro] Timer recordings showing a blank screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter suhel
  • Start date Start date
timers.xml is located in /etc/enigma2 Transfer to PC then view with notepad++ or any other Linux compatible editor.

Thank you for the info.... this is content of the file:


<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<FileZilla3 version="3.20.0" platform="windows">
<Queue>
<Server>
<Host>192.168.0.13</Host>
<Port>21</Port>
<Protocol>0</Protocol>
<Type>0</Type>
<User>root</User>
<Logontype>2</Logontype>
<TimezoneOffset>0</TimezoneOffset>
<PasvMode>MODE_DEFAULT</PasvMode>
<MaximumMultipleConnections>0</MaximumMultipleConnections>
<EncodingType>Auto</EncodingType>
<BypassProxy>0</BypassProxy>
<File>
<LocalFile>C:\Users\Suhel\autotimer.xml</LocalFile>
<RemoteFile>autotimer.xml</RemoteFile>
<RemotePath>1 0 3 etc 7 enigma2</RemotePath>
<Download>1</Download>
<Size>61</Size>
<DataType>0</DataType>
</File>
</Server>
</Queue>
 
If you go to menu/timers (or green button), you can select a timer that has finished, and press info to see what happened during the recording.
 
If you go to menu/timers (or green button), you can select a timer that has finished, and press info to see what happened during the recording.

Ok I have checked and this is the info I get...

12:59 Activating state 1
12:59 Found enough free space to record
12:59 File name calculated as (location and name of file)...
12:59 Prepare ok, waiting for begin
13:00 Activating state 2
13:00 Start recording
15:05 Activating state 3
15:05 Stop recording
 
Update:


I have tested a few scenarios and I have come up with these findings:

Box powered on record channel(instant Recording) which is selected - No issues recording and playback
Box powered on schedule a recording for the selected channel - No issues with recording and playback
Box on standby, scheduled recording taken place (record) for the entire duration. Issues with playback - blank screen and no audio.
Box on standby, Timer use to Zap to channel and schedule recording (Zap and Record). Recording taken place for entire duration. Issues with playback - blank screen and no audio.

Seems like when the box is on standby the recording is taking place but playback is blank with no audio.

I hope we can shed some light into this issue.
 
In a nut shell, issue with recording to external HDD when STB coming out of standby.

Is this a powered HDD?
 
post 18 portable hdd ,i only use a powered one as they work and safer.
 
So, how large is this recording reported to be?


Yes Spot on!!!

The external HDD is not powered from mains. Having said that it has been working for a year prior to recent updates. Furthermore if it was the HDD it wouldn't work at all. The size of the recordings are for e.g. A move would be 9gb and it clearly shows the correct duration for example 2hours.

Any ideas?
 
Does issue occur on FTA channels? (In essence, only 5 channels are free)

If receiver is in standby, can you stream an encrypted service to your phone?
 
Does issue occur on FTA channels? (In essence, only 5 channels are free)

If receiver is in standby, can you stream an encrypted service to your phone?


Ok seems like we are getting somewhere it seems to be working with FTA channels.

Also I have never been able to view any channels via phone... maybe I am doing something wrong?
 
Can you try and stream BBC One after Receiver has been in standby for at least five minutes. Use a PC if you have issues with phone.

Then try an encrypted service.
 
Can you try and stream BBC One after Receiver has been in standby for at least five minutes. Use a PC if you have issues with phone.

Then try an encrypted service.

Ok I have FTA channels stream and encrypted channels do not when on standby
 
Do you have the keep alive in newcamd.list

No I do not have a keep alive in newcamd.list. I only have one line and always have. It's only been recent since it's stopped working. I have not changed anything.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top