Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Timer troubles

Tangfolio

New member
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I just tried to set a timer zap for 10 PM tonight, Thursday March 5, and the box came up with a timer conflict but I see no conflict at all - all the conflicts it shows are for Tuesday March 10. I also tried changing the zap to a record but the conflicts still came up and even if they were on the same day there are two spare tuners available for the time in question. So I'm mystified.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top