D
Deleted member 86165
Guest
Hi All,
I have just upgraded to 4.2 and now I'm struggling to get my Timers file to show.
I saved my Auto Timers & Timers files before I upgraded, then after the upgrade put them back in the same folder.
My Auto Timers show no problem but my Timers don't show, the Auto Timers have of course re populated but the recordings that were completed and the one off Timers I did have in there are not showing.
Any help would be great.
Jason
I have just upgraded to 4.2 and now I'm struggling to get my Timers file to show.
I saved my Auto Timers & Timers files before I upgraded, then after the upgrade put them back in the same folder.
My Auto Timers show no problem but my Timers don't show, the Auto Timers have of course re populated but the recordings that were completed and the one off Timers I did have in there are not showing.
Any help would be great.
Jason
