Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K SE] Timeshift issues

thedoc11

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Mar 6, 2011
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Bolton
setup as below

auto start after 2 second
time shift save action on zap don't save
stop time shift while recording off
use time shift see bar while timeshifting on

Where I press the rewind button I just get the x in the right hand corner ??
 
Seems fine for me on 5.4.007. Timeshift settings same as yours except 5sec delay.

For clarification, you are trying to timeshift on a DVB stream with service ref 1 rather than an IPTV stream or other stream which will have 4097 or higher service ref?
Also, is your HDD (I assume) fine with enough freespace?

Edit:
You can check HDD for errors - see this post.
 
Last edited:
Thanks will scan for errors am using a 500gb SSD with approx 299gb left
The service am timeshiftong was a DVB how do I know what service ref it a previously saved bouquet were I have over copied into the favourites bouquet after completing a full manual scan. It has both IPTV and DVB service in it
 
"Info > Service" screen displays information about service type.

If it begins with 1: then it's DVB stream
If it begins with 4097: or something higher then it's an IPTV stream
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top