Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Timeshift not working

chrcoluk

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2014
Messages
164
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
UK
Ok I have a external hdd connected via usb.

I initialised it via the setup menu and its mounted to /media/hdd

Mount manager says formatted as ext4 r/w

I can record and see my recording in that folder.

Timeshift I believe is turned on, is configured to start after 30 seconds.

However it seems timeshift does not work, if I press pause or rewind button I get a circle with a diagnonal line through it appearing so as such cannot pause rewind live tv, I am waiting 30 seconds of cause.

Any ideas?
 
to answer my own question I restarted enigma and all is well.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top