Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Timeshift not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter zedex
  • Start date Start date
Z

zedex

Guest
Hi

I got my VU duo yesterday from sponsor with vix preloaded. Everything has setup well including EPG etc.

I have installed a 500GB HDD which is showing and is initialised and mounted.

I can record TV fine and it plays back when opening the recording.

However i can not use the timeshift feature, when i press any of the rewind, pause, etc buttons i just get the symbol of a circle with a line though it.

I have enabled timeshift, my current settings are:

Timeshift location: /media/hhd/timeshift
Automatically Start timeshift: 2 seconds
Show warning when timeshift is stopped: yes
timeshift-save action on zap: save and record
Stop timeshift while recording: no
Use timeshift seekbar while timeshifting: yes

My version information is:

Helios
Build: 010

Any help much appreciated. :thumbsup:
 
Sorry didn't see that thread before. Very new here.

Any ideas on the issue?

Cheers
 
Not sure how or why but today when I got home, the box had turned itself on from standby and time shift now working! :cool:
 
Sounds like you didn't restart E2 or the box after enabling time shift?
 
im having the same problem on my vu+ duo2 and my et9200. i've never had this problem until i updated to helios...i've done the usual restarts after setting it up. im not a total noob but i've never come across this problem before.
i'm on helios build 017.
thanks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top