Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Timeshift Request

Rahat786786

New member
Joined
Apr 8, 2012
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have permanent timeshift enabled on my external hdd and was wondering if the following feature could be added to future vix versions. Whenever I rewind live tv and decide to change the channel using the remote's numbers it either rewinds or forwards the timeshift. Would it be possible to just change channels with the usual numbers displaying in the centre of the screen as sometimes if I rewind and then a novice uses the remote they can't change the channel. I am using Sky numbering too which is why this feature would be great.
 
When watching timeshift or recordings, the 1, 3, 9 & so on buttons are perfect & easily customised for jumping preferences IMO.
Well worth the extra click (stop button) to go back to live TV.
 
I think if it could be an option that we could turn on or off, that would be great.
 
Last edited:
I think if it could be an option that we could turn on or off, that would be great.
Nope, that would complicate behaviour way too much. And 'minutes jump' is a needed feature during TS.
You can use the stop-button first, or use the channel Up/Down to go to previous/next channel (and this also stops TS)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top