Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Timeshift

BadBoy

New member
Joined
Jun 10, 2011
Messages
291
Reaction score
1
Points
0
I have PT set to record to HDD and I accidentally pressed rewind while I was watching a channel, I then pressed stop and before when i was on 2.3 it would fast forward to the end and then quit out of timeshift(TS). However, on the latest 2.4 build 149 pressing stop and the picture stutters at the end of TS and only an exit will quit TS?
 
I have PT set to record to HDD and I accidentally pressed rewind while I was watching a channel, I then pressed stop and before when i was on 2.3 it would fast forward to the end and then quit out of timeshift(TS).

Finally, someone else had this issue (fast forward to the end instead of instant stop, 'funky exit of timeshift' beta testers thread)... knew I wasn't going mad, just yet.
It's been reported in the testers forum but I was the only user experiencing it.

However, on the latest 2.4 build 149 pressing stop and the picture stutters at the end of TS and only an exit will quit TS?

Not near my DUO now but should be home tomorrow & i'll check this then.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top