Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Timeshift

  • Thread starter Thread starter dmgp
  • Start date Start date
D

dmgp

Guest
I am getting occasional 'Timeshift not possible' warnings on channel change. Also I am not getting the options to save or not when I exit timeshift. I have several files in media/hdd/timeshift which are getting larger, can I just delete them all?
 
They are meant to get larger, that means it is working with the channel you are on, if you change station you should see those files start over again.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top