
Wait! Hold the front page. I put the card in the second slot and all is working - including record and watch. Jeez, thank you so much guys, and of course a special thanks to BobbyC for the files. That is just brilliant to get something working when you've been trying for ages to do so and it has continually failed. Especially too the record and watch. Not being able to do that was a bit of a disappointment, to say the least, having gone to the bother and cost of installing unicable LNBs (and new dishes to boot .. which needed to be done anyway).
And I have just checked the Astra record and watch and that too is functioning. Now for some modding (skins, plugins, etc). Are we ever happy?
Grazie all!
Very happy for you ..but it still shouldn‘t have crashed!
È bello sentire che il tuo problema è stato risolto.
Nice one mate, glad you got it all sorted, happy to help you [emoji1132][emoji634][emoji1303]Wait! Hold the front page. I put the card in the second slot and all is working - including record and watch. Jeez, thank you so much guys, and of course a special thanks to BobbyC for the files. That is just brilliant to get something working when you've been trying for ages to do so and it has continually failed. Especially too the record and watch. Not being able to do that was a bit of a disappointment, to say the least, having gone to the bother and cost of installing unicable LNBs (and new dishes to boot .. which needed to be done anyway).
And I have just checked the Astra record and watch and that too is functioning. Now for some modding (skins, plugins, etc). Are we ever happy?
Grazie all!
here the entire contents of my config folder https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Rym5MPbai2zsDF5eyH_ufhTY9oQLA3oR?usp=sharing
add them to yours
I think when I set it up I only needed the .conf .server files, took me ages to find something that worked off the internet ! I had been using ccam 2.3 ipk previously
I have a new black tivusat card (and cam), but I would prefer to use the card with oscam without cam.
Hi Bobby, I have exaclty the same issue, could you possibly share your config again please?
Thanks
Alex.
I have a new black tivusat card (and cam), but I would prefer to use the card with oscam without cam.
Hi Bobby, I have exaclty the same issue, could you possibly share your config again please?
Thanks
Alex.
EDIT: Removed dead link