Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Tivusat Oscam

Hi,
I hope it's okay to use this thread – I need some help with an OSCam configuration for Tivùsat.

Situation: I have a DM920 with Newnigma2, and I’m using OSCam to run my black Tivùsat card in a DigiQuest CAM. Almost everything works, but there are a few channels (e.g., Nove HD or La7) that can’t be decrypted due to their package name. I use DreamboxEdit to rename the package from 'TVN WBD' to 'TVN' and the channels are decrypted.
But every 5-10 days the package name changes back to the previous name (TVN WBD) and the channels are black... In order to avoid uploading the 'good' settings every 5-10 manually, I was hoping to add the package name or channels to oscam.provid or oscam.srvid2, so that it would work with the regular package name.

Unfortunately, I’m not a pro and adding the channels or the package name to the respective file isn't working. Not sure if it is the syntax of the channel/package or the fact, that my thinking isn't correct :)

I hope someone can help me – I’ve attached the modified provid file.

1830@000000|CBC|
1856@000000|Rai|
183E@000000|M-Three Satcom Srl|
09CD@000000|SkyItalia|
1867@000000|SES|
093B@000000|SkyItalia|
1813@000068|GLOBECAST|
0919@000000|SkyItalia|
0D98@000000|-|
4749@000000|SES ASTRA|
09C4@000000|SKY|
0604@000000|GLOBECAST|
1803@000000|Cyfrowy Polsat SA|
0500@032A00|Cyfrowy Polsat S.A.|
0500@051A10|Amagi|
181D@000000|iKO Media Group|
1811@003311|CSAT|
183D@000000|Mediaset|
0100@000068|CANAL+|
0500@043800|AB Sat|
06F3@000000|Telespazio|
1884@000000|iKO Media Group|
0100@004106|Movistar+|
0500@050600|MTV Networks Europe|
4AFC@000000|KABELIO.CH|
0500@050800|SRG SSR|
0624@000000|M7 Group|
098C@000000|SKY|
1819@00006D|AB Sat|
1817@00006A|M7|
0500@061400|ECLUTCH|
1861@000000|Cyfrowy Polsat S.A.|
0699@000000|NOVA|
09BD@000000|VIVACOM|
0648@000000|ORF|
1856@000000|TVN|
183D@000000|TVN WBD|
183D@000000|Discovery|
183D@000000|Warner Brothers Disc.|
183D@000000||
1810@000000|TXY|
 
Hi, this is the openvix forum and there is an openvix image for DM920. If you need help setting up Newnigma you are in the wrong place.
 
Hi, this is the openvix forum and there is an openvix image for DM920. If you need help setting up Newnigma you are in the wrong place.
Yes, I understand :) But isn't my question independent from my device or operating system? I was hoping that my question in regards to OSCAM and Tivusat is applicable to any device. May I ask how it would be handled for openvix?
 
Yes, I understand :) But isn't my question independent from my device or operating system? I was hoping that my question in regards to OSCAM and Tivusat is applicable to any device. May I ask how it would be handled for openvix?
Yes in general enigma is similar across distros, but code and feeds can be very different.

To me the question doesn't make any sense. If you are a CI module why do you need oscam?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top