Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

transfer bouquets from one receiver to another

afterburn

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2014
Messages
259
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have the bouquets on an et8000 set up exactly how i want them. I have an et8500 as well, Can i copy the bouquets I have added to the et8000 over to the et8500?
I am using lraizers plug in for my bouquets.
 
Please note:
Thread will be moved to the ViX-Team-Images-Support-Discussion section. It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespective of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!

No harm has been done, no need to apologise. Please bear in mind for future support questions.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top