Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] .Trash-directory?

rte

Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
328
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I see a directory .Trah in my hdd/movie recording location. All efforts to show a movie leads there and show Deleted.
How can I remove this directory .Trash? All efforts are unsuccesful and recording location cannot be changed.
 
The new build 339 didn't seem to install properly on line. The receiver didn't start again. I reflashed with build 339 but the settings back-up didn't install the plugins. I did that manually. Now everything works except Sundtek DVB S/T. Its driver is not installed properly. I wonder what might be the reason?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top