Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K] TravelXp EPG

sandiego69

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Is there a problem with the EPG for TravelXp? I have tried all the various EPG population versions but to no avail. I don't have any problem with any other channel.

Is there a workaround?
 
Is there a problem with the EPG for TravelXp? I have tried all the various EPG population versions but to no avail. I don't have any problem with any other channel.

Is there a workaround?

Fully populated here...

In menu/setup/epg/epg settings /enable opentv epg = yes

Then tune into the Sky IEPG data 1 channel for, say, 5 minutes each day to fetch the Sky EPG over the air.*
Try pressing the TV button on the remote then select green (satellite) then 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G services then scroll up/down until you get to IEPG data 1. Select this channel and remain on it for 5 to 10 minutes. Your screen will be blank. The list you scroll up/down is arranged alphabetically.
Now check you have a populated EPG for TavelXp.

There are various ways of tuning into the Sky IEPG data 1 channel each day
I have timer set to tune in every morning at around 6:30am for 10 minutes.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top