Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Tried to switch to Oscam didn't work so went back to Ccam but now no picture

  • Thread starter Thread starter prismv
  • Start date Start date
P

prismv

Guest
Hi I'm hoping for some help here as I'm tearing my hair out.
I was playing around and thought I'd give Oscam ago, I downloaded the Oscam-latest plugin and tried to start that service, anyway to cut the story short I couldn't get it working so I went back to my Ccam which was fine before, however for some reason after stopping the Oscam setting and restarting Ccam I cannot get any picute back.

This makes no sense as it was working fine before I trieds Oscam, I've even tried a backup restore which was also working fine and have removed Oscam as well as even trying to reinstall Ccam etc but no matter what I do I cannot get any picure back?
I'm sure this is a really easy fix but right now I'm ready to throw the TV out the window, can anyone advise anything please of where I might be going wrong?

Everything is fine and I ever restored a backup that was previously working fine but the picture won't come back, I have a good wired signal going to the box but no idea what I can do to get thing back?

thanks
 
Have you checked if cfg file has been changed or removed?
 
Yes I even uploaded my current one (which I know works 3 times but no change?
 
Try stop cccam restart it and restart box
 
Try reflashing and setting up as new again and just use Cccam 2.3.0. Don't use any restores.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top