Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Trying to load VIX to VU+ Duo... just halts on Starting...

  • Thread starter Thread starter SDOCKER
  • Start date Start date
S

SDOCKER

Guest
I've copied over the VIX image to USB stick, plug in shows flashing > programming etc then asks me to reboot. I turn the unit on off then just hangs on STARTING, no onscreen display, what am I doing wrong?
 
I've copied over the VIX image to USB stick, plug in shows flashing > programming etc then asks me to reboot. I turn the unit on off then just hangs on STARTING, no onscreen display, what am I doing wrong?

I had to wait a while when I went from 2 Image to the 3 image. I just left it on starting and went back after about 30 minutes, and it loaded waiting for instructions.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top