Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

TS Dreambox player for et9x00 ?

kunmun23

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2011
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Kudos to ViX team for providing a beautiful new webif.
I was wondering if there was a PC client with a good UI to switch service streams on laptop. I searched and got to TS Dreambox player v7. The "test connection" goes fine but then when I apply the configurations, I get a warning message :

"Dreambox is connected but your dreambox webinterface plugin version is less than 1.5, please update to recent version..."

Any clues on this issue? Or is there another PC client for et9x00 boxes that I can use?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top