Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ts-media

scoutee

New member
Joined
Jan 1, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
0
does anyone have any problems with this plugin. I try to play movie on glowmovies and it only plays half of the film, the counter that shows the length of the film is half of what it should be. it only happens on glowmovies. I use solo2 on vix image if any ideas. thanks
 
yes i noticed a few movies finished short as who ever uploaded it did not record the whole movie,look at the time for a movie 66mins and original could be 90 mins:mad:i made a comment a week or 2 ago and was advised to use 7.4 full,its a case of finding some working to view or download:nono:error no stream available :D
 
remove ts media but first check feeds work then i downloaded plugins go to extensions and look for tsmedia 7.2
that puts 7.2 on box and in settings you can upgrade to next or latest.look in the files for different versions.
 
Please do not post in download sections. Download section is for downloads only.

You are seeking support for a pluigin, so thread belongs in plugin support. (Where it has been moved to).

Thanks for understanding/co-operation.
 
Is using Tsmedia a bit of a hit and miss thing and having to spend time hunting down which ones work? Or can proxies etc be set up to hide from ISP? As I presume it's the isp stopping you from connecting?
 
remove ts media but first check feeds work then i downloaded plugins go to extensions and look for tsmedia 7.2
that puts 7.2 on box and in settings you can upgrade to next or latest.look in the files for different versions.

If I go into TSmedia>Tool>General settings, I can't see an option for changing versions. Am I looking in the wrong place?
 
the solution is here:-

menu / plugins / remove plugins / extensions and select tsmedia

job done.
 
update to 7.9 is works ok. I had same problem a week or so ago and updated and al fine, some don't work and you need to play around with until you find out which ones and don't work.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top