Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

TSmedia - ITV1

FireballXL5

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi All
I use TSmedia and am using the latest version (4.1) and Vix build 750. I have also tried earlier versions of Vix (several) and version 3.9 of TSmedia.

I use TSmedia | Filmon to watch TV and ITV1 used to work just fine, but all I get now is a blank screen. BBC, Channel 4 & 5 are fine. Video quality has improved from v2.6 of TSmedia but somewhere along the line I lost ITV.

Has anyone got any idea what has happened?
Thanks in advance.
 
Don't know. I'm sure Mfaraj57 will look into it.

Do you get the same issue using the Ondemand plugin?
 
Ondemand works just fine for BBC & ITV. I've just tried TSmedia 3.9, 4.0 & 4.1 - no ITV 1.

Excuse ignorance, but how do I let Mfaraj57 know that there seems to be a problem?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top