Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] tune failed bbcwest midlands

  • Thread starter Thread starter edogg
  • Start date Start date
E

edogg

Guest
since sofa flash of 21 and complete scan and fresh setup I have been getting tune failed on the satellite feed I did not have this problem with 09 so I have gone back to that hopefully 23 will cure this bug

I didnt do a image backup and the feeds are down so now I dont have my add ons
 
Last edited by a moderator:
In that case how do you explain tune fail on all low frequency channels on 3.2 21 and no problems on 3.2.09

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk
 
In that case how do you explain tune fail on all low frequency channels on 3.2 21 and no problems on 3.2.09

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk
updated to 3.2.23 an got tune failed on all satellite tuners no logs generated
 
I was having that issue with 3.2.21 on a Gigablue seplus but the upgrade seems to have solved it. Like you I downgraded to an earlier version and it didnt occur.

The only thing I did differently this time was not restore the plugins which included the skin.
 
Check your tuners settings, channels lists etc.. and re-scan.
Tuner settings are 28e channel lists were saved and then ftpd back on using dbeditor rescan found no channels

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk
 
Are you sure satellites.xml was not corrupted?

You could try an ABM scan/normal scan without sending back your backup. Once you have confirmed/disparoved issue, you can send your list back.
 
Re-flash and setup fresh then :)

done that and set tuners to increased voltage but left everything else as standard and I have the channels back. It was working fine this morning till I did the sofa flash of 3.2.23 then after 10 minutes I lost the tuners
 
in case it was a voltage or lnb problem
I have been watching satellite TV all morning with no problems and suddenly at 2:20 tuner a and b both got tune failed ,then pid not found on pat

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk
 
No other power source by today after updating to 24 it has been OK

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top