Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Tune vu+duo

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingo
  • Start date Start date
K

kingo

Guest
Hi eveything on 16e has gone grey ie (tring) I believe the sat has moved how can I tune the duo into it or do i have to get up the ladders to my dish, i am using catseye enigma 2 settings but all i get is greyed out and n/a instead of channel names, complete noob on this so go easy fellas thanks..
 
sorted it myself appears there was a problem with DB edit just unchecked auto reload when putting catseyes settings back on then manually reloaded using the vu+ restart enigma and all back up. :thumbsup:
 
Right I am back again, just updated to catseyes latest enigma 2 settings 11/11/11 and back to square one, all of 16e sats are greyed out with just n/a were channel name should be, but i I go back a set they all re appear, anyone any idea's as I said earlier i believe the sat has moved, I have downloaded latest sat xml file and ftp over to the box, how can i get my motor to find it using usals ??
 
have you checked that you have turned/selected 16e in tuner settings

some times updating mine it turns of 16e and it needs re-enabling

im using catseyes latest enigma 2 settings 11/11/11 and is working fine for me
 
were do i find that in tuner settings, i normally just select the chanel and dish moves to it
 
you need to go to menu/setup/service searching/tuner configuration then choose the tuner you use for multi sat and then select 16e seen pic
 
i ended up doing a scan on 16e which brought up most of the chanels but some still missing, some that i would alawys get in the past i now just get sound but no picture, cheers for the help bassethound
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top