Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Tuneer fault after upgrade

martin20009

New member
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello All,

This may be an easy one but I feel I'm missing something. I have updated my quad from 4.1 to 4.2, as a fresh install no restore. I have configured my cable tuner as I always do but I can't get any channels . I get a message check tuner settings. I have run abm and it has found 405 channels but I just get the same message. I have set my tuner with my netid the same as abm but no luck. Checked signal strength all good. I have flashed 4.2.005 with same results. I had no problem with 4.1 so I have attached some screenshots.

Any help would be great. Thank you Martin

IMG_0767.webp
Tuner setup

IMG_0769.webp
ABM setup

IMG_0770.webp
Error message
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top