Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Tuner and stream questions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 007xico
  • Start date Start date
0

007xico

Guest
Hello,

I have tuner A sinple/single/hispasat 30w
tuner B equal to A

Tuner C - cable

I download vhannibal 30w settings from plugins (in there comes lots of folders)
I delete all apart from one bouquet where are all channels organised for Portuguese Tv.

Now, i open VU app to stream but won't play anything (it plays the cable channels), on DreamDroid the folder is empty.

I should be able to play a different channel on the app while watching another on TV?
 
Lets see if I explain better.
I download the settings and from all the folders there is two that i can use (as seen on pics) , so I delete the rest.
Basically they have the same channels but the empty one has hd and is the one I want to use.
Why is it empty? On vu player it shows the NOS folder but won't play.
b02f6b50db81177a80d76c19991c04bf.jpg

8eb79dce035a0b822180484982859ee4.jpg

bac17c5834ff25bed96b211cb7d5590e.jpg
 
Just now added 4 hd channels to the MEO folder and now shows empty
8c14b56e318aad70edf387d5d2fa59bc.jpg
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top