mitchy1690
New member
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2012
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 42
Hello everyone, before i start i've done around 7 Duo boxes for family members.
I bought the Solo2 box and set it up with no problems but Tuner B is causing problems, If i was to record BBC 1 and try to watch E4 there is no problem but if i tried to watch a sly movies/sports it would just be a blank screen.
I disbabled tuner A and went through some channels and the tuner work's, it just doesnt like them channels.
I've read another thread on this but none of the fixes helped me.
Would it be a hardware problem???
I bought the Solo2 box and set it up with no problems but Tuner B is causing problems, If i was to record BBC 1 and try to watch E4 there is no problem but if i tried to watch a sly movies/sports it would just be a blank screen.
I disbabled tuner A and went through some channels and the tuner work's, it just doesnt like them channels.
I've read another thread on this but none of the fixes helped me.
Would it be a hardware problem???