Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8500] Tuner issue on build 5.0.005

satnut2

Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2014
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Points
16
So since the known tuner recording issue with Xtrend 8500 on builds 4.2005 and 4.2 009 I have been running on 4.1.015 until this week where I have updated to build 5.0.005


http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?53647-Tuner-problem-on-build-4-2-005

I'm pleased to say that the recording issue on build 4.2005 and 4.2009 has been resolved as discussed in the link above , however as soon as I have updated I have found a lag when changing channels

on 28.2east , when flicking between channels there is a 3 second black screen before the picture displays , I used to have a responsive zippy box where I could rapidly flick through channels

Now when I change channel the info banner displays immediately , the tuned picture does not and I'm left waiting which is ruining my life :D

At some point between build 4.1.015 and build 5.0.005 there has been a deterioration in how fast the tuner reacts and displays the picture, I have flashed back to build 4.1.015 and I have fast channel selection again

Has anyone else noticed problems ?

Feedback appreciated
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top