Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

tuner or cccam problem

joysleep1

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2013
Messages
1,255
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
35
Hi
I am hoping someone here would be able to help or this may be normal but i seem to be having a slight problem. I have a solo2 with independant satellite feeds. I can perfectly record one channel and watch another. I can activate picture in picture.
The problem is that i am watching a non fta channel, i can not use my phone or tablet to stream another channel non fta channel. The only way it will stream on my tablet is if i zap it to that channel or i set that channel to record. I do not see why i have to do that because i can stream a fta channel fine when i am watching a non fta channel.
I hope this makes sense.
Is anyone else having this problem. The weird thing is, i remember on the old vix images that it use to work alright when i was watching something on my tv like sky sports 1 and then have my tablet streaming sky sports 2 without that having to be recording.
Anyone have any suggestions?
I am using cccam 2.3.0 btw

Thanks in advance
 
What are your tuners set as? Separate answer for each tuner will be appreciated.
 
tuner config.webp

I have attached a picture
Can you see it?
 
It is just set up as simple tuners facing 28.2E
 
OK, they are set correctly.

What are you using to stream on tablet?

Erm

I have tried many apps
Vu+ player
Dreamdroid
xtrend app

It is strange because it streams non fta channels fine. I mean it is not a massive problem, i just have to remeber to set the channel i want to stream on my tablet or phone to record.
I just do not see why i have to. But maybe everyone is having this problem or maybe no ones streams a different channel they are watching
 
what build number/release are you on?
 
what build number/release are you on?

Build number 147.
I do not think thats an issue. This has happened on every apollo image. I think zues and helios image was fine though.
 
I only ask because with the Samsung TV app I've released, I've streamed a lot on my VU+ Duo2 and never had any issues.
Have you tried through openwebif?
 
I only ask because with the Samsung TV app I've released, I've streamed a lot on my VU+ Duo2 and never had any issues.
Have you tried through openwebif?

Oh yh good point.
Yup just tried it.
Same thing. I can only stream a non fta channel only if it is zapped or set to record. It is strange because i have a spare tuner to stream another channel.
I guess it is a solo2 thing.
Btw, how do you find your duo2?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top