Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Tuner Server and Mediatomb

I didn't realise the movie list did that do I need to mount the link in the vu or can I just navigate to it?
 
Use the networkbrowser to create a link; from then on you can navigate to there.
For quick navigation you can add a bookmark to the mount in 'recording settings' and/or add a symlink in the movie-folder.
 
Hi robin, ive done this and it now plays my files, but it stretches them to fit the screen instead of displaying them in the correct ratio, is there a fix or plug in for this?
Thanks.
 
Anybody else know why the files are being stretched to fit the screen, does black hole suffer from this?
 
All VU's suffer from this (occasionally): it's a driver problem. So indeed: BH will show the same behaviour.
Sometimes it helps to choose another Aspect Ratio, and revert to the correct one again.
 
The Thread has gone a bit off topic but I have finally got things working.

Download mediatomb_0.12.1-r3_mips32el.ipk (if you put mediatomb into the search and click on the top search result there is a link on the second post by trial)

FTP the ipk to your temp folder and install on machine

Telnet into your device and type mediatomb - this activates the server and allows you to access it from your browser at address http://192.168.1.100:49152/

From http://192.168.1.100:49152/ you click database>pc directory>hdd>tuner and click the far right button which has a plus sign within circular arrows

I can now stream live TV to PS3, desktop computer and WDTV live - happy days
 
Mmm can you be a bit more presice with the telnet bit, thanks.
 
He forgot to also add that on the mediatomb page you need to also click filesystem >hdd>tuner and click the far right button which has a plus sign within circular arrows
 
He forgot to also add that on the mediatomb page you need to also click filesystem >hdd>tuner and click the far right button which has a plus sign within circular arrows


can you tell me what firmware your ps3 on, i still cant get it to show anything the channels. weird
 
Now that's the tricky part, im in the same boat. Works fine on pc now, but really want it to also work on ps3 to save from having to buy another stb
 
Similarly to lgleave22 I can now stream to pc using vlc mediaplayer. It is not working to my wdtv live or my Nexus 10 (which uses vlc as its mediaplayer)

To recap Mediatomb is activated and is visible on the lan as a dlna server. I can see all bouquets and m3u files and stream to my pc. At this point with bh (all m3u files showing) I could stream to all devices so this isn't a hardware issue. I don't think we are to far off now so if anybdevs have any ideas it would be much appreciated.

n.b. I have tried the process with the mediatomb on the feeds and when you telnet in it doesn't activate correctly. Could we update the feeds to the r3 version?
 
I don't have a tuner folder or file in my file system/hdd folder? I have a list of folders and 1 file epg.dat.
 
I've installed mediatomb, I have telnet mediatomb to box, I have logged into media tomb web server but I have no tuner file or folder under database/pc directory/hdd or file system/hdd
 
As i said in last post, you need to install and config tuner server
 
Sorry mate didn't realise tuner server was a seperate plug in, is it available in feeds?
 
This is starting to make me look stupid but I installed tuner server from feeds, and now I can't find any config page or tab??!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top