Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Tuner Server and Mediatomb

It's there now I swear it wasn't there last night, my box must have more bugs than...
 
If I'm trying to stream a tuner from one enigma2 box to another, tuner server should work fine on its own without media tomb, right? I've setup tuner server and its built itself, I navigate to the tuner folder from the other box and inside the directorys there is nothing, just loads of empty bouquet files ffs
 
If I'm trying to stream a tuner from one enigma2 box to another, tuner server should work fine on its own without media tomb, right? I've setup tuner server and its built itself, I navigate to the tuner folder from the other box and inside the directorys there is nothing, just loads of empty bouquet files ffs

is the other box an E2 box too?
If so, just use the remotestream channel convert plugin.
 
Yes i am trying to use my motorised tuner b on solo2 to technomate nano oe, I've tried remote stream and after building bouquets accessing a channel produces a black screen and eventually times out with no signal....?
 
Right none of this works, I've tried remote stream convert from another ite and that just crashes on bouquet build, I've got mediatomb to write m3u files for my channels ( and they are there because I can see them in FTP) but techno nano just sees empty bouquet folders.... ( doesn't see m3u files) along with tuner server I've tried 3 ways to get view my tuner b from solo2 on nano, it doesn't work anyway.
Ps if I FTP m3u file to pc I can view it, so I know I'm doing it right, it's this nano I'm sure.
 
Last edited:
Hi I have read various forums but coming stuck at the last hurdle.

I can see the m3u files on my WDTV Live but it cannot play them. Once I click on them they come up like and audio file and then I get the unsupported file type message.

Anyone had a similar experience?

Thanks
 
On the WDTV live it must be a header in the stream, I havnt really had time recently to try it with mine....
 
So has anyone been able to get the .m3u files that Tuner Server creates to play on a PS3? If so, what did you do?

I just want to watch the channels on my Vu Solo 2 on the PS3.

Thanks!
 
So has anyone been able to get the .m3u files that Tuner Server creates to play on a PS3? If so, what did you do?

I just want to watch the channels on my Vu Solo 2 on the PS3.

Thanks!

I'd love to get this working too.

I've got to the point that I can see mediatomb and scroll through the bouquet folders on my ps3 video section but when I click on a channel folder it doesn't show the m3u file and displays "network error (00000192)"

Any ideas anyone?
 
I have a tuner server in combination with mediatumb.
everything works from Vu+ Solo2 to LG LM615S, but all channels are in 4:3 format on my LG even though they are in 16:9 format.:confused:
whether it is at all possible that these channels are 16: 9 format ?
 
I have a tuner server in combination with mediatumb.
everything works from Vu+ Solo2 to LG LM615S, but all channels are in 4:3 format on my LG even though they are in 16:9 format.:confused:
whether it is at all possible that these channels are 16: 9 format ?

are you running vix and running the install from the feeds?

can you post your config to get this working?
 
I hope you can solve this issue, as you can see from this thread to date I don't believe anyone has succeeded using ViX?
 
are you running vix and running the install from the feeds?

can you post your config to get this working?

VU+Solo2 Open ATV 4.2
TunerServer in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/TunerServer
from ATV menu plugin browser>plugin download> extension> mediatomb (0.12.1-r0)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top