Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

TUNER TNT winTv NOVA T on Clarke-Xtrend Support Image V3 ** Linux 3.03 **

  • Thread starter Thread starter ablyes
  • Start date Start date
A

ablyes

Guest
Hello,

I installed Clarke-Xtrend Support Image V3 ** Linux 3.03 ** on my clarke-tech.
I try to make my usb nova-t working. I installed the drivers with packet manager.

The drivers seems to be loaded:

Code:
dmesg | grep -i nova
usbcore: registered new interface driver dvb_usb_nova_t_usb2

But the tuner is not detected on menu -> services
I just see the 2 sat tuners :(

What can i do ?
 
I think you will have better luck on the clarke-support forum, most people here are running VIX.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top