Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Turbo SE ESB dvb-T No Driver

pedronomix

New member
Joined
Feb 12, 2016
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
0
VU+ Solo2 Just bought a VU+ Turbo SE DVB-T to add DTV to my box. Neither of the two VU Turbo drivers in plugins bring up the USB-T in tuner section. Is there an alternative plugin driver I should be using?

Thanks

Peter
 
Are you sure the antenna is working? Also what is the tuner configuration.
 
Last edited:
No the SE is a usb stick type device - no support from VU for drivers unfortunately
 
have tried all Ireland and local settings but to no avail. I have the box style Turbo on my Solo2 at home and it works just fine
 
Try the dvb-usb-dvbsky-classic driver
 
Just send it back. These things are nothing but trouble. I'm not even sure if they are from VU+. An xbox tuner or a cheap RTL-SDR dongle will work fine.

If you want the official VU tuner then it is available from the sponsors shop https://www.world-of-satellite.co.u...gital-Tuners/VU-Plus-Turbo-USB-Tuner-DVB-C-T2

Hi Ronand, you said in your post that an xbox tuner works ok in a solo2. Have just bought one and cannot get the box to see it. I've downloaded two drivers dvb-usb-dib700 and dvb-usb-mn8847x and rebooted so is there anything else I need to do? Thanks.
 
I've also got an X-Box tuner and it works fine on Zgemma H9 twin and Octagon SF8008 and various other boxes but isn't recognised at all on my Vu+ Uno 4K using the dib700 driver.
I suspect it's a Vu issue rather than the tuner.
 
I've also got an X-Box tuner and it works fine on Zgemma H9 twin and Octagon SF8008 and various other boxes but isn't recognised at all on my Vu+ Uno 4K using the dib700 driver.
I suspect it's a Vu issue rather than the tuner.

Only works on boxes with 4.1x and later kernels iirc.
 
My solo2 says kernel 3.13.5 so only later boxes work I suppose?

I am referring to the xbox tuner here.

Yes, only Duo4K, Zero4K, Uno4KSE and Duo4KSE (from the vu+ range) iirc.




The Turbo SE needs the dvb-usb-dvbsky-classic driver and should work with all Vu+ boxes.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top