Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] TV Guide Appearing Randomly

  • Thread starter Thread starter JonathanNC
  • Start date Start date
J

JonathanNC

Guest
I hope I have gone about this the right way - Not sure if this is a possible bug, or just local to me. Basically now and again I get the TV guide appearing on my screen for no apparent reason.

1_0_19_2F62_7F4_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp

I have just done a 'Restart Enigma2' and so far it hasn't happened again, but any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Jonathan

ps It wasn't me watching the X-Factor! it was my wife :cool:
 
Do you have HDMI CEC enabled on the TV / receiver ?.

you can disable it via the receiver as below.

menu > setup> system> HDMI CEC = NO.

not sure how to on the TV but google would help there.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top