Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Tv receiver advice needed???

  • Thread starter Thread starter monchyarla
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

monchyarla

Guest
Hi new poster so go easy lol

Looking to get a tv receiver box,to get Vm.... channels,do I need to subscribe to a channel?im looking at getting the vu+ solo2 does this just plug in and search for channels,or as I say do I need to subscribe?
Any help and advice greatly appreciated
 
Sorry I meant do I subscribe to a server,if u know what I mean;-) or do I just search for channels
 
Please re-read the site rules, thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top