Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

TV,SAT volume problem.

rjm41

New member
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi guys, i have a Samsung LE37A5561FXXU LCD TV + a VU+ SOLO 2. To get a decent volume out of the VU+ the Samsung TV volume has to be on nearly 100%.
when i, for instance put the XBOX on the volume blasts out and you have to turn down tv volume, pretty smartish.
Cant get my head around this one, obviously the connection between TV as VU+ is via HDMI, why does the TV volume have to be set so high to be able to get a reasonable volume on sat box.
thank guys.
 
did you check the volume on the vu+solo2 ?? on your R/Control
 
Last edited:
Hi Zona, I've checked that. TV volume is set to 100% VU set to 30%.
Don't get why TV has to be so high.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 
Hi there, I want my overall volume controlled by the STB remote.
If what you say is correct, I would have to use my tv remote to adjust volume.


Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 
Reason stb volume should be 100% is because that is zero db if you know what I mean, 30 is actually minus 70 giving you a really poor line level quality, set the box to 100 then program solo2 remote to control TV volume.
 
Thanks mate, I will try that.😁😁

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 
Thanks DaMacFunkin, that's a great help.👍👍

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top