Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Twin LNB advice wanted

Doreblade

New member
Joined
Apr 26, 2011
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Sheffield
Dear all

I'm upgrading my sky zone 1 minidish single LNB to a twin LNB - may as well - I've got a Vu+ Duo and really ought to make the most of it!

I'm torn between two from the sponsors site:

1) Inverto Black Premium 0.2dB Twin Output LNB £13.95
2)Technomate TM-2 Super High Gain Gold 0.1dB Twin LNB HD Ready £19.95

Any advice which might suit. Signal strengths are indifferent and occasionaly disrupted due to trees in a nearby churchyard. I've moved my dish a couple of years ago and that greatly improved things and I don't think I can get a much better placement than current position.

So really is there anything to be gained by having the Inverto over the Technomate and vice versa.

I presume I'll need a mount adaptor for the minidish too - i.e. the TRIAX 40mm LNB Holder Kit With Adaptor for Elliptical Dish
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top