Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Twin tuner question

  • Thread starter Thread starter issepower
  • Start date Start date
I

issepower

Guest
If i want to watch a channel and record another, do I need to have two cables going in my VU+DUO ? I have one dish for hotbird and one for astra. those two are going in a switch for one incoming cable in my vu+.

Thank you
 
Hi,
two cables would be perfect. If you have only one cable and record something then you can only watch a limited number of channel which must be on the same sat and the same polarization and the same level (high/low) as the channel you record.

ciao
 
Or this
Code:
 http://csimg.webmarchand.com/srv/FR/280248291404/T/340x340/C/FFFFFF/url/lnb-x2-astrabloc-double.jpg
) with astra and hotbird on one dish is also ok?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top