Today april 6th 2012 I noticed the blinking green icon teling me that some updates where available.
So from the VIX menu I went in the software update and it 2 packages were available: choosed to view the changes, but no info was returned.
So Tried the option 3 "Upgrade and ask to reboot". Nothing was installed.
So tried the unattnded upgrade and the VUDUO crashed. With the black screen and spining VIX sprite.
Had to switch off the receiver.
Once restarted I tried to start recording a show. Immediately the Duo crashed with the crash screen.
So decided to post the crashlog here.
Well the odd thing is that in the /media/hdd folder the most recent crashlog is dated 24/01/12.
Any suggestion about missing update crashlogs?
So from the VIX menu I went in the software update and it 2 packages were available: choosed to view the changes, but no info was returned.
So Tried the option 3 "Upgrade and ask to reboot". Nothing was installed.
So tried the unattnded upgrade and the VUDUO crashed. With the black screen and spining VIX sprite.
Had to switch off the receiver.
Once restarted I tried to start recording a show. Immediately the Duo crashed with the crash screen.
So decided to post the crashlog here.
Well the odd thing is that in the /media/hdd folder the most recent crashlog is dated 24/01/12.
Any suggestion about missing update crashlogs?
