Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Channel numbering works in this version but will it be possible to have it like this:

101 - BBC rather than 101 BBC

I prefer it that way and I think others do too.

just do a Find/Replace All on the autobouquets_e2.sh file with a unix compatible editor?
Code:
#DESCRIPTION$pos $sn
Code:
#DESCRIPTION$pos - $sn
 
Can someone tell me where the "autobouquets_e2.sh" has been moved to in Vix 3.0
 
Can someone tell me where the "autobouquets_e2.sh" has been moved to in Vix 3.0

It hasn't been moved as far as I know?
are you downloading the version in the plugin feeds or the latest version in the thread?
 
save /etc/engima2/userbouquet.ukcvs00.tv file to PC

copy userbouquet.ukcvs00.tv from PC back to box to overwrite the current one.

Is it possible this can be built into the plugin? Have an option to ask the User if they want to do so. If the answer is "yes", the plugin creates a folder in the tmp folder and copies the files over. After the final stage, it deletes and/or replaces the new file with the one copied to the tmp folder.
 
quick question guys - I have installed this plugin from feeds on solo gigablue and duo.

On the gigablue and solo when u type channel number in up comes the channel name just under the typed number but this doesnt happen on duo.

Have i missed something out?
 
quick question guys - I have installed this plugin from feeds on solo gigablue and duo.

On the gigablue and solo when u type channel number in up comes the channel name just under the typed number but this doesnt happen on duo.

Have i missed something out?

Is duo on latest version of vix
 
2 versions away lol jees u guys are bringing them out fast lol - i updated them all at sametime

Edit

Updated to latest still the same
 
Last edited:
Hello Guys,

Thanks for putting this pluggin together:)

Am I right to think that this works on ET9200 and this would fix the SID not found in PAT:confused:

TIA
 
It will work on any E2 box - as for the second part - yes if the channel is still transmitting but frequency has changed though in some cases you may need to update the SAT/XML to pick up the new changes ala BBC
 
I encounter the following problem, using AB:
Startpoint is my box alive & kicking with my channellist and additionally AB carried out a search & bouquet creation.
Next step is that I want to upload an other channellist. On doing that (using DBE or DreamSet) the first thing that happens is that the existing list is being deleted; once done the new list is uploaded.
Of course now the creations of AB have gone as well, so a new AB-run is required. However: apparently AB knows that the bouquets it created the last time have all gone, so it doesn't create new lists.

So how do I tell AB to start all over again?
 
However: apparently AB knows that the bouquets it created the last time have all gone, so it doesn't create new lists.

So how do I tell AB to start all over again?

the exact opposite happens for me, just as it should when i try to replicate this by overwriting the bouquets.tv list with a none autobouquets list and then running the plugin as you have done?
setting option "Make Default Bouquets = yes" will also force a full bouquet set
 
post one now tidied up. Thanks once again to LraiZer for this plugin.
 
Lo there,

Got this running on my Vu+ Duo which is currently working FTA.
Great plugin :thumbsup:

Couple of issues though.

Ticked the "Use HD First Bouquet" and was expecting to see the HD channels near the top of the bouquet lists but they are still spread about each bouquet folder.
What am I doing wrong, or what have I misunderstood here?

Also, I still have problems with BBC3, BBC4, cbeebies etc not being right and throwing an error. I assumed that setting autobouquets up would solve this issue if my bouquets were out of date. Apparently not.
Is this likely to be a satellites.xml or lamedb issue??

Cheers

MD
 
Lo there,

Got this running on my Vu+ Duo which is currently working FTA.
Great plugin :thumbsup:

Couple of issues though.

Ticked the "Use HD First Bouquet" and was expecting to see the HD channels near the top of the bouquet lists but they are still spread about each bouquet folder.
What am I doing wrong, or what have I misunderstood here?

Also, I still have problems with BBC3, BBC4, cbeebies etc not being right and throwing an error. I assumed that setting autobouquets up would solve this issue if my bouquets were out of date. Apparently not.
Is this likely to be a satellites.xml or lamedb issue??

Cheers

MD
BTW have just updated VIX OE3.0 to latest build as it apparently updates the satellites.xml file - did not make any difference to the BBC channels mentioned above.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top