Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Do you have these plugin for the TM800?
 
Try changing line 384:

Code:
echo "#NAME   - -  $2

To

Code:
echo "#NAME $2

I wish this worked but it didn't :confused: I've edited the .sh file like you said and put the permissions to 755 in FileZilla and now when I try to run AutoBouquets it's saying it can't find the .sh file!

Ergh..

Are the bouquets automatically generated with those ugly dashes or is just me?

What to do now..
 
Code:
Can't seem to find STV HD within the log file, only the SD version?

STV HD is not available on Sky platform, so may not be generated in this plugin.

Thought as much so thats an issue if you select scottish region as there is no 103 even when the custom text file is set as default (103=178)
 
You could try and get STV HD by turning off internal NIT scan, then it will do a full scan which will get STV HD. Manually move it through channel select move mode and then turn off "Make Default Bouquet". It should then stay there. You'll need to leave internal NIT scan off though otherwise I would imagine it will be removed from the lamedb.
 
Has anyone come across this error before with AutoBouquets?

read (PID 0x0011): Buffer overflow, stream bandwidth to high

It's fine on my Duo, but not on my dads Gigablue. Screenshot attached.
 

Attachments

  • screenshot.webp
    screenshot.webp
    59.3 KB · Views: 58
No Auto-generated bouquets

Hi, installed AutoBouquets from feeds (Vu Duo with latest Vix image) and all appeared to install correctly, selected Regional settings etc. Problem is that I have no Auto-generated bouquets, just the existing MrMister bouquets:confused:. Can anyone advise where I may have gone wrong.
Thanks
 
Hi Judge, Yes I restarted E2 and ran plugin, but nothing there??

Try do a manual scan on one of 28deg transponders, then tune into one of channels found, then run autobouquets.


Is there anyway of renameing satellite name in autobouquets or changing name of satellite position on old image. I use this plugin flawlessly on VU with Vix, And openpli on Dreambox.
The problem I have is I use a usb DTT tuner on some boxes, The new images do not handle usb DTT as well as older images. So when i install autobouquests on older images it runs fine, creates bouquets as it should, but when i go to watch a channel on the bouquets they are greyed out, with message check tuner config. Auto bouquets creates a new satellite position.(different name to 28deg east then already there with old image) so image on receiver thinks this is a different satellite position.
 
There is an error in your satellites.xml. sat_pos should be 282.

Thank you. Updateed the satellites.xml on old images and all working fine now. I have perfect DTT and autobouquets updating the fta channels.

For some reason the autobouquet plugin picks up some channels as free to air when they are not. Namely MTV Live and DMAX. Then it does not auto tune VIVA or LFC TV. No biggie, but maybe the plugin author might want to look into it.
 
I had a problem running AutoBouquests on the latest Vix 3.0.405 this weekend

The script keeps crashing out with the following
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
please zap to an ACTIVE 28.2E channel

The problem was that the webserver is returning an exception for
wget -q -O - http:/127.0.0.1/web/about

As a workaround I commented out the folowing lines :
#check we are now on a valid 28.2E service
#if ! fwget "about"|grep -q 'onid>2<'; then
# echo "please zap to an ACTIVE 28.2E channel"
# exit 0
#fi

Hope this helps others with the same problem
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for this great plugin. I have removed my other bouquets and now only use this.

The one issue I have is that certain channels are displaying channel numbers that are not correct. For instance Discovery Turbo shows channel 523 but when I type this in on the remote, I am taken to news channel 505.

Any ideas why?
 
great plugin - the icing on the cake for me would be to allow the boquets to be pre-pended with the actual provider or even better still a menu option to manual enter one. - thank you
 
Excellent plugin, thanks to LraiZer.
Just one question. I read somwhere that there was a version out there for hotbird on 13e, is this true?
if it is could someone help me out with a link? Thanks
 
Great plugin,just one question, running AutoBouquets on the latest Vix 3.0.405, Can I still use Dbedit to delete unused channels.
cheers :confused:
 
Excellent plugin, thanks to LraiZer.
Just one question. I read somwhere that there was a version out there for hotbird on 13e, is this true?
if it is could someone help me out with a link? Thanks

Here is a link. It never really took off. I did not like teh fact that it was higher in list than 28.2. You can manually edit the script though.
Code:
http://www.ukcvs.org/Forums/48758-post230.html

Couple of points
EDIT: It doesn't run from a RAI or Mediaset channel, only from a "Sky" channel.
EDIT2: The non-Sky services, like RAI, Italia1 etc are listed as sub-services rather than a regular DVB services and the box won't tune to them.
 
Hi
I have just started to use the AB plugin from plugins menu. I have a couple of questions.

Is there a how too somewhere I have trawled through the thread but I cannot fins answers.

Can I change the channel list order in the bouquet say BBC 1HD first instead of SKY 1.? because when the list is recreated each morning it reverts back to the old list.

Also noticed this morning Alibi has no picon can I associate a picon to the channel from my picon folder?.

Many Thanks
Steve
 
Ok sorted the picons just renamed the picon to the correct Service number.

Steve
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top