Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

here is latest release candidate that should be ok to replace any older versions.
all bugs that have been found and reported during this weeks testing are now fixed,
and with no more crash reports, it seems to suggest it also stable enough for daily use.
 

Attachments

you must have a slow box, it only takes 50 secs on my dm800se test box with fixed dish :thumbsup:
on first run it may add 60 secs to the time if it needs to initialize a virgin system with default service.
it should be ok to promote this version to first post, if none of the people that have now downloaded it here come back with any major bug reports.
 
you must have a slow box, it only takes 50 secs on my dm800se test box with fixed dish :thumbsup:
I presume the presented time includes the time it takes to move the dish. And it was located on a far-from-28.2-satellite.

it should be ok to promote this version to first post, if none of the people that have now downloaded it here come back with any major bug reports.
It would be nice if you reworked the plugin to a 'all' or 'mip32el' version first.
 
i cant do an 'all' ipk installer as someone may try to install this plugin on an engima2 stb that the binaries are not compiled for.
maybe this 'all' archive with three ipk installers will be ok for your needs?

[edit]
have removed the upload as i made the ipk for mip32el as you said, should'nt this have been mips32el?

ok have repacked ipk for mips32el and uploaded again!
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Bit confused, which file should I download? Also, can I replace the March version with this and will it automatically uninstall the old version?
 
One remark: using this version doesn't automatically zap back on completion of the scan to the service one was one when the scan started. The latest beta did so.
 
here is latest release candidate that should be ok to replace any older versions.
all bugs that have been found and reported during this weeks testing are now fixed,
and with no more crash reports, it seems to suggest it also stable enough for daily use.

When I use this download it is fine if the HD Bouquet is UNchecked.

However, when checked, instead of 101 being BBC1, 101 is ITV and BBC1 is 98.

I'm using the unchanged supplement and custom files in the download.

I should I'm trying this on a DM800HD SE before trying it on my Duo.
 
Hi, any chance to have the HD channels in Entertainment sections, BBC ONE HD , BBC 2 HD , ITV HD , Channel 4 HD and CHannel 5 HD, they are in all list and HD section, but anyway to get in entertainment list ? also on Openpli 3.0 i see channel numbers like 101 etc fine but on Vix 3.0 channel numbers aint there ? when i select HD swap i select wmids bbc one is bbc alba ?

thanks
 
Hi there,
I can't try now (I'm not in the Uk at moment), I'll try this amazing plugin as soon as I'll come back on Sat,
quick question:

I download the plugin,
I perform a full scan,
this plugin will sort the channels,

but what if I keep the same version of this plugin (working abroad) and my sat receiver is at home,
and SkyUk will add 2 more channels, of course the daily scan will find them, but how can they get sorted according to the SkyBox order?
Am I missing something?

Tnx 4 your asnwers
 
It scans and orders the channels. No need to perform a separate scan.

The plugin is installed on the receiver.
 
Sorry,
in Italy we use many settings autodownloaders,
I didntquite understand how this one works.

Let's pretend today there are only these channels on 28.8:
BBC1
BBC2
ITV1
SKY1
SKY2
this plugin will oder them like this
BBC1 - 101
BBC2 - 102
ITV1 - 103
SKY1 - 301
SKY2 - 302

tomorrow skyuk will add some more channels on 28.8:
BBC1 - 101
BBC2 - 102
ITV1 - 103
SKY1 - 301
SKY2 - 302
F1 - ??????
F1 mosaic - ??????

how will this plugin know the right sorting order of the new channels?
F1
F1 mosaic


Do I need to update the plugin (even if Im abroad) or is there another way?
If I need to update the plugin, could it be a good idea to add an autoupdate function of the plugin? At mom I use isettinge2, every day it performs a new version check, if found it, it will utpdate it by itself.
Tnx
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It reads the data provided on the satellite.

There is an option to run automatically even if the receiver is in standby.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top